Retirement LLC Easy(k)
We make starting your first 401(k) plan easy and affordable! Small businesses need a plan that is easy to get started and easy to administer going forward.
Introducing the RLLC Easy(k)
- Safe Harbor contributions, allowing owners to fully contribute to the plan
- Flexible eligibility
- Reduced compliance testing
- Low monthly cost with easy payment
- Easy setup with discounted fees
- Easy ongoing operation
- Less than 50 eligible employees
- Employer Safe harbor contributions (100% on the first 4% of deferral) or 3% Safe Harbor non-elective contribution
- Electronic data submission
- Recordkeeping at any preapproved partner
- Upgrade plan features when ready
- Start-up plans only, not available to employers with an existing 401(k) plan
Key Advantages of Easy(k) Vs Simple Plan
- Roth deferrals not allowed in Simple plans. Easy(k) includes them at no additional fee!
- Higher annual deferral amounts: $19,500 vs $13,500
- Higher annual catch-up amounts $6,500 vs $3,000
- Administration fees are outside the plan and tax deductible vs taken from your investments.
- Easy(k) plans are eligible for the Secure Tax Credit reducing fees even further. Simple plans don't qualify because fees are taken from your investments.
- 401(k) plans have name recognition and are understood by employees. Simple plans are far less understood.
- Upgrade your Easy(k) plan when ready vs having to terminate and start a new plan.
- Your are running a business and deserve dedicated support that comes with Easy(k). With Simple plans you're generally on your own.
- Simple plans are not simple!
- One-time Plan Document Fee: $500
- Flat Monthly Fee: $100 through automated ACH debit
To get started contact the Retirement LLC Sales Team at email@example.com or call 800-580-8862